Our Focus. Our Strength.
W&E Platt specialises in the design, testing, prototyping, manufacture, installation and ILS of weapon mounts and ordnance parts for law enforcement and military entities. Incorporated in 1980, W&E Platt remains in business by listening to and understanding customers' needs.
With over 40 years of combat focused design and manufacturing experience, W&E Platt capabilities constantly deliver performance and reliability when it matters most and that is on the battle front.
W&E Platt products offer a wide range of solutions , with high performance and combat proven. Main products include weapon mounts, suppressors, tripods, target plates and ancillaries.
- Over 40 years of experience in defence manufacturing industry
- Local content, 100% Australian-owned enterprise
- Combat proven products with modular configurations and customization
- Products supplied to major military modernization programs worldwide
- Product Development & Testing: collaboration with customers to discern requirements, conducts business case analysis, development of concepts, prototype build and test validation.
- Technical Publications: technical publication packages including documentation for installation, operation, maintenance, training and ILS data development.
- Engineering: in-house Engineering capability utilizing Solid Edge 3D CAD, FEMAP, FEA and LAB view to enable innovative solutions and rapid prototyping.
✓ Simultaneous 9-axis CNC Machining
✓ 3-axis CNC Machining
✓ Skiving (OD/ID splines)
✓ Dual Spindle and Turret
✓ Gears (spiral bevel gear) cutting
✓ Cutters cutting
✓ CNC Milling and manual milling ✓ Turn-cut (via “Machining Navi”) ✓ Complex fitting and assembly
✓ Abrasive Blasting Container Facility
✓ Repair & Refurbishment Services (IROAN)